Monday, August 29, 2011

My Own Healthcare Experience

        Personally, my healthcare experience over the years has actually been pretty pleasant. Considering my involvement in outdoor activities like sports and other leisure activity, I have accumulated my fair share of injuries. At 3 years old I broke my right leg when I fell off of my bunk bed. At 13 years old (if I remember correctly), I broke my right ankle after a four wheeler accident. In college, I had 2 concussions in the span of 8 months from football practice. Basically between the years of 12 and 20 I've had every type of break, sprain, bruise, scrape, and bump you can imagine. Needless to say, I've had my share of doctor's visits and overall, my insurance (to my knowledge) has done a pretty decent job of covering my expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment